Stacking the Shelves (STS#9)

Image: Kaboompics

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books added to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual.


I might have went overboard with book buying because that's what we do, right? In all fairness with me, most of these are e-book deals. Below are my most recent purchases. Clicking the cover images will lead to Goodreads.


Bought:


interim goddess 01

interim goddess 02

interim goddess 03


breakup anniv

hometown hazard

cocoy became kikay


keep the faith

love that split

prob with forever


illuminae

air awakens

alchemists of loom


neverwhere

liars inc

From Netgalley:


So that's my latest bookhaul. I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to read all of these. If you have any of the books above that you want to buddy read with me, I'm game. Just holler at the comments below and I'll get in touch with you. You may also link your latest book haul as well so I may take a peek. Happy reading! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...