Stacking the Shelves (STS #6)


Image: Kaboompics

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books added to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

Hello, it's been a while since I did a book haul post. I mentioned on my The Philippine Readers & Writers Festival 2016 recap that Kate of The Bookaholic Blurbs handed me a tote loaded with books and I want to share them here on the blog today. Plus I got a #SparkNA novella for review that I am already currently reading.

From Kate of The Bookaholic Blurbs:

The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne, The Scorch Trials by James Dashner and Awake by Natasha Preston


For Review:

Midnights in Bali by Carla De Guzman



So, any new books added to your shelf lately? Share it with me in the comments section. Or link me up to your book haul post, I'd be delighted to stop by. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...