Stacking the Shelves (STS#10)

Image: Kaboompics

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books added to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

Huzzah, book wanderers! I am here for another book haul post. BTW, I noticed a shifting pattern in my last couple of book haul posts and it's that apparently, I am more inclined now to acquire digital copies because eBook sale!!! And I thought I'll always be a paperback girl. One pro that I see with this is that I don't get to worry about shelf space. We never stay the same, do we?

So here they are, have a peek at my new books! (Clicking the images will lead to Goodreads)

Bought:

The Rest of Us Just Live Here

 Emmy & Oliver

Promdi Heart

Summer Feels

From Netgalley:

13Minutes MessyBeautifulLife

Satellite

Forest of a Thousand Lanterns

Amazon Freebie:



Bookmail:



What about you? Noticed anything that has changed in your book buying habits? Do you think those changes are for the better or for the worse. Hit me in the comments and tell me what books have you acquired lately. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...